Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and how do i patent an idea they don't want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn't research your idea well and don't have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the actual product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't look at outside ideas and doesn't publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don't really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or how do you get a patent online. So do not require to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.